The Advantech Wireless Model APRA-X5000A, X-Band solid-state pulse amplifier operates over the band of 8.9 – 9.5 GHz. The peak power at the output connector is 1000W. The design of the product is based on Advantech’s tradition of high power and high efficiency line of amplifiers.
Built-in features such as duty cycle monitor and pulse width monitor ensure trouble free operation.
- Modular architecture
- Fast pulse rise/fall times <50ns)
- Duty cycle up to 10%
- Minimal pulse droop (<0.5 dB @ 100 μs)
- High stability (phase and amplitude)
- Gain compensation over temperature
- Remote monitor and control capability via RS485 and Ethernet
- Input and output sample monitor ports
- Power factor correction
- No rear access required for operation or maintenance