- Up-converts an L-Band input signal to the C-Band frequency of 5.85 – 6.425 GHz (5.85 -6.725 GHz option)
- Rated Output Power from 16W, 20W or 25W
- Phase-locked local oscillator locks directly to an external 10 MHz reference
- Exceeds IESS 308/309 Phase/Noise requirements by 3 dB
- Robust, weatherproof package
- Protection against thermal runaway and out-of-lock conditions
- CE Marking
The SSPBg-210C series is hub-mount up-converter transmitters, using GaN Technology, operating in the C-Band. The SSPBg-210C is an integrated unit, complete with power supply, phase-locked oscillator, mixer, filter and cooling mechanism. Intended for outdoor operation, the SSPBg-210C provides the utmost in convenience and efficiency. Other SSPBs are also available for higher powers or for operation at other up-link frequencies. The hub-mount SSPBg-210C is constructed in a compact cooling enclosure for outdoor operation. The units are weatherproof. They are the smallest fully integrated units on the market today. The design of these units is based on Advantech’s industry proven reliable solid-state high power amplifiers. Built-in design features result in a product with exceptional linearity and operating efficiency. The use of high efficiency power supply and conservative thermal designs contribute to the trouble-free operation of the unit.
The SSPB’s convert an L-Band signal to the C-band frequency of 5.85 – 6.425 GHz. Designed for C-Band satellite up-link applications the SSPBg-210C series is fully integrated units with up to 16W or 25W output power designed for mounting outdoors, near the hub of an antenna. The size and weight of this very compact design makes is especially attractive for man-pack terminal applications. C-Band SSPB is available in output power of up to 1250W.
- Mounting kit
- External Harmonics reject filter (-65dBc)