Advantech Wireless C-Band line of Amplifiers and BUCs are intended for satellite up-link applications. The design of these units is based on Advantech’s proven techniques resulting in high linearity and operating efficiency. Conservative thermal design contributes to the high MTBF for these units. Full monitor and control is provided via the serial or Ethernet ports. Special features such as automatic over-temperature shutdown and high-reflected power protection contribute to a trouble free operation.
Also available from Advantech Wireless is the SSPB-2100 series of compact low weight BUCs with output power of to 125W in C-Band, mainly intended for mobile applications. Advantech Wireless also offers the SUMMIT modular SSPA system for either indoor or outdoor applications. Please contact factory for more details.
The 4100C series is available in output power from 300W to 500W. Higher power operation may be provided using external phase combining techniques offering an output power up to 6000W. The full set of accessories made available will facilitate the integration of these units in any application.
- Full range of output power from 300W to 500W in a single package
- High linearity
- Redundant ready with no external controller
- Full M&C capability via RS485
- Forward and Reflected power monitoring
- Output Sample Port
- Redundant Systems shipped fully tested
- Infinite VSWR protection with automatic high reflected power shutdown
- Built-in harmonic Filter
- Weatherproof construction
- CE marking
- 1:1 or 1:2 Redundant configuration
- Phase combined systems for higher power
- L-Band input (SSPB/BUC operation)
- Ethernet port
- Internal 10 MHz reference for SSPB applications
- Mounting kits
- Remote M&C panel with optional SNMP
- Handheld terminal
Advantech Wireless C-Band line of Amplifiers and BUCs may be configured to operate in 1:1 or 1:2 redundancy modes. No extra controller is required for the redundancy operation as the built-in controller in each unit provides this function. For 1:1 redundancy operation, in addition to the two units (operating and standby) a special redundancy kit is required. For 1:2 redundancy operation another redundancy kit is needed in addition to the three units. The kits include the waveguide switches, terminations, splitter, interconnecting cable assemblies and mounting frames. All redundancy systems are delivered fully assembled, integrated, and tested.