The INTRAC™ 305 Antenna Controller Unit enables satellite earth station antennas to accurately track geosynchronous satellites with orbital inclinations up to and beyond 10. The unit offers superior tracking integrity with C- or Ku-Band antennas up to 9.3 meters in diameter. The control unit uses the INTRAC (INtelligent TRacking Antenna Control) algorithm which has been developed and refined over a 20 year period. It offers exceptional immunity to propagation disturbances and fades, maintaining reliable pointing accuracy even at low angles of elevation in regions of high scintillation. The INTRAC 305 is compatible with INTELSAT and EUTELSAT SCPC tracking specifications. It is able to tolerate signal fluctuations that defeat step track and memory track controllers and is resilient to loss of tracking signal, the unit will maintain tracking integrity for blackout periods up to 72 hours. The non-volatile memory ensures that accurate tracking is resumed after power failure. The unit is plug compatible with the, discontinued, Andrew™ APC300 controller and interfaces directly to existing Andrew drive cabinets and resolvers. It features full remote monitoring and control via a configurable RS232 / RS422 interface and supports a wide range of front panel selectable operating modes, including satellite acquisition and operation in program track mode using INTELSAT IESS-412 or NORAD data. The INTRAC 305 features a large, multi-line electroluminescent display and can, as an option, be supplied with an internal L-Band beacon receiver (IBR-L).
- High performance, high reliability controller for full range of Andrew antennas up to 9.3 metres in diameter.
- Simultaneous Dual Axis drive
- INTRAC orbit modelling algorithm offers the highest tracking Integrity.
- Accurately tracks satellites with orbital inclinations up to and beyond 10å¡.
- Average tracking signal degradation less than 0.1dB.
- Accepts standard Andrew resolver transducers down to 10 arc seconds (17 bits).
- Interfaces directly to Andrew drive cabinets (simultaneous dual axis control).
- Compatible with INTELSAT and EUTELSAT SCPC tracking specifications.
- Tolerates signal fluctuations that defeat step track and memory track controllers.
- Resilient to tracking signal loss, maintaining integrity for up to 72 hours.
- Non-volatile memory ensures tracking is resumed after power failure.
- Full M&C control via RS232 / RS422 interface.