Advantech Wireless Ku-Band line of Amplifiers and BUCs are intended for satellite up-link applications. The design of these units is based on Advantech’s proven techniques resulting in high linearity and operating efficiency. Conservative thermal design contributes to the high MTBF for these units. Full monitor and control is provided via the serial or Ethernet ports. Special features such as automatic over-temperature shutdown and high-reflected power protection contribute to a trouble free operation.
The AWM-K/AWMA-K series is available in output power from 16W to 500W. Higher power operation may be provided using external phase combining techniques offering an output power up to 800W. Please contact factory for more details.
The full set of accessories made available will facilitate the integration of these units in any application.
- Full range of output power up to 500W in a single package
- High linearity
- Redundant ready with no external controller
- Full M&C capability via RS485 or Ethernet port
- Forward and Reflected power monitoring
- Output Sample Port
- Redundant Systems shipped fully tested, assembled and tested
- Infinite VSWR protection with automatic high reflected power shutdown
- Built-in Receiver Reject Filter
- Weatherproof construction
- 1:1 or 1:2 Redundant configuration
- Phase combined systems for higher power
- L-Band input (SSPB/BUC operation)
- Antenna Mounting kits
- External Receive Reject Filter
- Remote M&C panel
Advantech Wireless Ku-Band line of Amplifiers and BUCs may be configured to operate in 1:1 or 1:2 redundancy mode. No extra controller is required for the redundancy operation as the built-in controller in each unit provides this function. For 1:1 redundancy operation, in addition to the two units (operating and standby) a special redundancy kit is required. For 1:2 redundancy operation another redundancy kit is needed in addition to the three units. The kits include the waveguide switches, terminations, splitter, interconnecting cable assemblies and mounting frames.