X-Band 50W BUC/SSPB Second Generation GaN Technology
- Up-converts an L-Band input frequency 950 – 1450 MHz to the X-Band frequency of 7.9 – 8.4 GHz
- Rated Output Power of 50W
- Phase-locked local oscillator locks directly to an external
- 10 MHz reference
- Exceeds IESS 308/309 Phase/Noise requirements by 3 dB
- Robust, weatherproof package
- Protection against thermal runaway and out-of-lock conditions
- Serial M&C via RS232/RS485
- Designed to meet MIL-STD-188-164A
The SSPBg-210XTM series are hub-mount up-converter transmitters, using GaN Technology, operating in the X-Band. The SSPBg-210XTM is an integrated unit, complete with power supply, phase-locked oscillator, mixer, filter and cooling mechanism. Intended for outdoor operation, the SSPBg-210XTM provides the utmost in convenience and efficiency. Other SSPBs are also available for higher powers or for operation at other up-link frequencies.
The hub-mount SSPBg-210XTM is constructed in a compact cooling enclosure for outdoor operation. The units are weatherproof. They are the smallest fully integrated units on the market today.
The design of these units is based on Advantech Wireless’ industry proven reliable solid-state high power amplifiers. Built-in design features result in a product with exceptional linearity and operating efficiency. The use of high efficiency power supply and conservative thermal design contribute to the trouble-free operation of the unit.
- Mounting kit
- Rx Reject filter
The SSPB’s convert an L-Band signal (950 – 1450 MHz) to the X-band frequency of 7.9 – 8.4 GHz. Designed for X-Band satellite up-link applications, the SSPBg-210XTM series are fully integrated units with up to 50W output power designed for mounting outdoors, near the hub of an antenna.
The size and weight of this very compact design makes it especially attractive for man-pack terminal applications. X-Band SSPBs are available in output power of up to 1000W.