100W Ku-Band GaN Technology based AIRBORNE Grade SSPB designed to meet the most stringent Airborne Standards
Based on GaN technology the new 2500-G Series Ku-Band BUCs provide high power density in a compact size. Advantech’s solid expertise in Earth Station SSPB has now been combined with the specific features and operational requirements of airborne operation. The 2500-G Series’ rugged and conservative thermal design allows operation over an extreme temperature range. These new Ku-Band BUCs are designed to meet stringent Commercial Airborne ARINC 791 and DO-160G specifications.
- Weatherproof construction
- Low profile, ideal for Airborne SATCOM applications
- Saturated output power of 100W in a single compact package
- Input and Output TDMA and SCPC power detection.
- Reflected power protection
- M&C via RS-422/RS-485 or Ethernet configurations
- High Reliability GaN design
- Unprecedented transmit power while still meeting airborne power dissipation limits.
- Excess power margin allows installation up to 10m away from antenna, for easier access.
- Accurate burst mode power detection.
- Forced air, base plate or ducted air operation ready
- Capable of operation at 70oC
- Distributed fan assembly allowing soft failure.
*Other power levels available upon request.