The SSPB-5000X series are hub-mount up-converter transmitters, operating in the X-Band. The SSPB-5000X is an integrated unit, complete with power supply, phase-locked oscillator, mixer, filter and cooling mechanism. Intended for outdoor operation, the SSPB-5000X provides the utmost in convenience and efficiency. Other SSPBs are also available for higher powers or for operation at other up-link frequencies. The design of these units is based on Advantech’s industry proven reliable solid-state high power amplifiers. Built-in design features and assembly methods incorporated with efficient combining techniques result in an amplifier with exceptional linearity and operating efficiency. The use of high efficiency power supply and conservative thermal designs contribute to the trouble-free operation of the amplifier. Built-in microprocessor controller provides the capability for serial port interfaces (RS232/485) for remote monitoring and control.
- Converts synthesized L-Band to X-Band
- Integrated amplifier with an output power of 600W to 1000W
- Phase-locked oscillator to external 10MHz reference
- High linearity (low intermodulation products)
- Weatherproof package
- Remote Monitor & Control
- Protection against thermal runaway and out-of-lock conditions
- Output sample monitoring port
- Built-in power supply
- Compact packaging
- CE Marking
- MIL-STD-188-164A latest revision compliant
The SSPB-5000X series convert an L-Band signal to the X-band frequency. Designed for X-Band satellite up-link applications, the SSPB series are available in output power from 10W to 1000W. The SSPB5000X series are fully integrated units with 600W to 1000W output power designed for mounting outdoors, near the hub of an antenna. Advantech Wireless SSPB product line includes variety of units operating in various satellite band frequencies with full range of output power levels.
- Additional high performance external Receive Reject Filter
- Internal High Stability 10MHz Reference
- Redundant System
- Remote M&C panel (Ethernet port optional)
The SSPB-5000X series are available in redundant configuration with single Monitor and Control interface. Redundancy kits are required for redundant operation.