The Advantech Wireless range of X-band transceivers uses the latest technology, local and remote control thus providing the ultimate in performance and user friendly operation at a very competitive price. AWMT-4000X is a family of hub-mount transceivers operating in the X-band with an output power ranging from 300W to 500W. These transceivers are designed for continuous operation in the harshest outdoor environment. The built-in microprocessor controller provides for external monitoring and control of the operating parameters, and for the redundancy control. The LNB is connected to the transceiver with a single coaxial cable. Apart from the LNB, the complete unit is available in a single integrated package. Higher power transceivers are also available in the AWMT-X series for up to 800W.
The flexible and comprehensive monitor and control features on the transceiver ensure that it will fit into any network management system architecture. The user-friendly RS-232 interface will provide full set-up and fault monitoring facilities via a PC terminal mode communication or a hand-held terminal. The RS-485 interface will provide functional remote Monitor & Control, using the Graphic User Interface (GUI) or the Monitor & Control Panel.
- Operating X-band Tx: 7.90 - 8.40 GHz
Rx: 7.25 - 7.75 GHz
- 70 or 140 MHz Tx and Rx interface
- Easy to install and operate
- Compact light weight design
- Weatherproof package
- LNA operation
- Low phase noise
- Remote Monitor & Control (RS232 / RS485)
- Relay alarm indicators
- LED status indicators
- Automatic high power reflected power protection
- Harmonic Filter
- High stability internal 10 MHz reference
- Downloadable PC GUI
- Redundant ready operation
The AWMT-4000X is designed to operate in the X-band with 70 MHz or 140 MHz IF interface. The unit is self-contained and is intended for mounting outdoors, close to the OMT of an antenna.
- Additional L-band interface
- Phase-locked LNB
- Step size 125 KHz option
- TX or RX Reject Filters
- Remote M&C panel (Ethernet port optional)
- External 10 MHz reference with auto sensing
- Mounting kits for transceiver installation
- Redundancy kits
- Mounting frame for redundancy applications
- Transmit Reject Filter and/or Receive Reject Filter (external)
- Remote Control Panel
- Hand-held terminal
The AWMT-4000X series of transceivers may be configured to operate in 1:1 redundancy mode. No extra controller is required for redundancy operation, as the built-in controller in each amplifier provides this function. Redundancy kits are required for redundant operation.