Transcend 800 Performance IP, TDM, and Broadcast Microwave Radio (T800)
- Advanced Radio and Digital Signal Processing- Up to 380 Mbps over-the-air throughput for single IDU configurations and multiple Gbps over-the-air throughput for aggregated traffic.
- True Adaptive Coding and Modulation (True ACMTM) – Transcend™ 800 automatically adjusts coding and modulation rates, without any payload error, to changing environmental conditions. This allows for sustained availability at overall higher capacity.
- High speed IP traffic - Gigabit Routing and Switching – Transcend™ 800 includes a full featured built-in Layer 2 Gigabit Switch and Layer 3 Gigabit router. High Speed IP traffic is scalable up to Gbps with low latency.
- Broadcast capabilities built-in – Transcend™ 800 carries MPEG data carried directly from broadcast equipment through integrated DVB-ASI interfaces over the microwave link. The DVB-ASI interfaces support standard definition, high definition, and Digital 3D broadcast applications. With the built-in 10MHz clock, broadcast network can carry a high stability Stratum 2 clock to each site and avoid installing the costly GPS equipment.
- Add and Drop feature for TDM traffic – Transcend™ 800 offers SDH/SONET and SPDH capabilities with powerful Add/Drop Multiplex solution for TDM traffic
- Flexible Installation Configuration – Transcend™ 800 is available in split-mount version in all RF bands and in full-indoor configuration for lower RF bands