High Performance – Cost effective – All Outdoor Microwave Radio
- Zero footprint, all outdoor solution with integrated antenna. Small and attractive profile, Low latency and low power consumption, wide operating temperature range fits all weather conditions
- High availability and reliability based on licensed frequency bands from 6.5G to 23G and unlicensed frequency bands at 5.8G, 10.5G 17G and 24G
- Up to 900 Mbps full duplex with errorless Adaptive Coding and Modulation (ACM)
- Scalable bandwidths (ETSI 3.5/7/14/28/56/112 MHz, FCC 5/10/20/30/40/60/80MHz ) and flexible modulation schemes (QPSK-1024QAM) to secure best link performance
- Network Synchronization with SyncE
- Optional SFP slot for Optical GE
- PoE and optional coaxial (N-type F) power connection
- SNMP as well as Local management capability
- Jumbo frame up to 9600 bytes, layer-2 switching, auto MDI/MDXI, VLAN, QoS, QinQ, STP/RSTP, RLS
- RF and digital loopback capability
- Digital Pre-distortion feature
- ATPC and built-in FEC function
- Built-in Bit Error Rate (BER) monitoring
The Transcend™ 900 is a simple and versatile wireless point-to-point IP backhaul solution. This radio is available in selected licensed and unlicensed frequency bands between 6 GHz and 24 GHz (including the 5.8, 17 and 24 GHz unlicensed bands). The T-900 is designed to meet service providers’ stringent requirements for a high capacity, low cost of ownership carrier-grade backhaul solution.
Transcend 900 provides up to 900 Mbps Full Duplex throughput with low latency. The capacity and channel bandwidth are software adjustable between 3.5 and 112 MHz with hitless adaptive modulation from QPSK to 1024 QAM.
This product is future-proof, as user can provision the traffic capacity based on priority, or dynamically (adaptively), change it to provide the best throughput through the system. This can be according to CoS priorities, or QoS for VoIP traffic.
In addition, Advantech Wireless Transcend 900 has advanced Adaptive Coding and Modulation. Radio coding and modulation is dynamically and seamlessly adapted to the path propagation conditions. The end results are increased network availability with decreased antenna sizes. The ACM is perfectly suited for Ethernet IP backbones, where instantaneous capacity can be traded for sustained availability during fading conditions. The built-in traffic priority ensures safe delivery of information together with low latency and a minimum packet loss in transmission.